The Director of Annual Giving and Scholarships is responsible for solicitations for the Men of Carmel Fund (Annual) Appeals and the administration of scholarships. Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing strategies necessary to secure restricted and unrestricted gifts as part of school development initiatives led by the Vice President for Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute Annual Fund strategy, including the development of appeal communications and promotion materials, for audiences including alumni, benefactors, parents and past-parents, and friends of Mount Carmel High School.
- Follow Moves Management fundraising processes and meet/exceed metrics set for moves management and annual fund goals.
- Oversee and coordinate grants and foundations fundraising.
- Assist in overseeing the Scholarship Program including, but not limited to, collecting and reporting scholarship funds, communicating with benefactors, external funding organizations, parents and recipients and collaborating with the Financial Aid Committee as needed.
- Contribute to Mount Carmel publications including Carmel Life.
- Real-time, immediate updates to Raiser’s Edge.
Education and Experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and ability to learn school systems
- Available for occasional evenings and weekends
- Experience – Minimum of two years of experience in the field of Development
- Experience working in a high school environment
- Experience with fundraising or conducting donor research
How To Apply
Ms.Milka Kattan, Director Human Resources
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume with the position title in the subject line.