Southeastern Guide Dogs is seeking an experienced grant writer to join the Philanthropy Department as the Director of Grants and Foundation Partnerships. This individual will be responsible for managing a team of three staff and overseeing the research, creation, and submission of all grants. We are seeking an individual with excellent writing and organizational skills who is passionate about our mission and committed to our growth and development.
It is expected that this individual will excel in:
- Writing successful grants.
- Researching new grant opportunities and ways to grow existing donors.
- Developing strong relationships with foundation trustees and donors through regular communications and meetings.
In order to apply, we require the following:
- A cover letter that speaks to how your experience prepares you for this position as well as your specific interest in Southeastern Guide Dogs.
- A resume that concisely shows your qualifications for the position.
- A writing sample of 3-5 pages that demonstrates your ability to write a strong case for support for a grant opportunity. No creative writing samples please.
How To Apply
Follow the link to our electronic job board