We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ people, to join our team.
The Digital Media Manager reports directly to the Associate Director, Digital and Social and helps create content and manage campaigns, programs and assets for the Human Rights Campaign’s online properties, mostly focusing on HRC’s blog and social media properties, related to the HRC Foundation, volunteers and field work.
- Produce creative content for the organization’s blog and social networking sites.
- Help produce and maintain HRC’s blog.
- Lead on edits, approvals and roll outs for all blog posts.
- Ensure brand integrity on blog and digital platforms.
- Help maintain and enforce editorial style guidelines on all content.
- Assist in the execution of rapid response campaigns.
- Update social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Check support requests and respond to tickets.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of HRC’s online properties through ongoing review and maintenance, quality assurance testing, updating out-of-date content and purging/archiving expired content.
- Other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Please apply via the website with your resume, cover letter, and writing sample.