About Nomi Network: Nomi Network’s mission is to end human trafficking by creating pathways to safe employment, empowering women and girls to break cycles of slavery in their families and communities.
Position Summary: The Development Coordinator will have the opportunity to join our dedicated, mission-motivated Development team and perform various duties such as providing support for the Director of Advancement, managing our donor database, including donor research, and supporting for maintenance of donor records. The Development Coordinator will also assist in donor appreciation, communications, and event management.
Location: Work from home is available, with a requirement to work in the office for at least one day/wk.
Office address: Industrious North Loop | 323 N Washington Ave, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Position Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports to: Director of Advancement
Schedule: M-F, 40 hours/wk
Salary: $39,500 - $41,600 depending on experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Advancement in the areas of scheduling, follow-up, donor research, and any other projects as needed
- Support Development Associate with various administrative tasks related to donor development, such as data entry, thank you cards, mailing donor gifts, and donor communications
- Support maintenance of donor database (Salesforce), ensuring that database is up-to-date with donor records, donations, and lead management updates
- Support the President and Director of Advancement with various administrative tasks related to donor development (e.g. thank you cards, mailing donor gifts, donor communications)
- Provide administrative support to the development team in the creation of meeting support materials, and the execution of events and campaigns, including assistance with bulk mailing and email blasts
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Service: Demonstrating a strong commitment to meeting the needs of co-workers, managers, and clients, striving to ensure their full satisfaction.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Problem-solving: Resolving or addressing issues before they need to be escalated; able to solve problems by analyzing situations and applying critical thinking. Defining issues, problems, and opportunities, generating different courses of action, evaluating the constraints and risks, and selecting the viable option to address the identified problems and/or opportunities.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing conflict: Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
- Attention to Detail: Thoroughly accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitoring and checking work or information for accuracy.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Associates degree
- Proven ability to learn new software technologies
- Proven ability to edit and produce professional, aesthetically appropriate written content
- Experience in non-profit work
- Previous administrative or similar experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, and data analytics
- The position functions in a normal office environment that requires the ability to successfully interface with standard office equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, and telephones
- Sitting, standing, walking, and occasionally climbing stairs are typical activities in this role
- Talking (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word) and hearing (perceiving the nature of sounds) are required
- Clarity of vision (i.e., working with small objects or reading small print) is required
- The ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs is required
How To Apply