Reporting to the National Chief Advancement Officer, the Development Coordinator will be responsible for performing functions in the domains of administration, operations, and executive support for this growing non-profit. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be extremely organized, and possess the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Company: Concussion Legacy Foundation
Reporting to: National Chief Advancement Officer
Location: Boston, MA
- Work with the CEO, CAO, and development team to execute CLF’s advancement plan and ensure sustainable revenue to achieve the CLF mission.
- Maintain and manage the day-to-day operations of the Concussion Legacy Foundation’s constituent database, eTapestry, while maintaining accuracy, integrity, security and confidentiality.
- Conduct research on constituents and disseminate actionable learnings to the development team.
- Work closely with CLF development staff to provide required data for all donor records utilizing eTapestry queries, reports, and exports, including advance levels of Excel.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and CAO, including managing internal calendars, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, and meeting preparation.
- Produce gift receipts and/or individualized acknowledgement letters for all gifts/pledges received.
- Manage all gift processing; gifts, pledges, receipts, pledge reminders, etc.
- Manage monthly gift reconciliation process with Accountant.
- Support reconciliation of donations from online fundraising streams.
- Provide expertise and technical support to end-users on eTapestry.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to development for board reporting.
- Support the completion and submission of grant funding applications and subsequent required reporting once awarded.
- Coordinate identification and relationship building with key donors and groups.
- Assist in the planning and logistics of the Foundation’s events.
- Build and maintain event promotion materials in conjunction with the communications team.
- Coordinate IT and phone system requirements and perform minor tasks including assisting colleagues with training and help requests, and ordering new technology and software
- Manage inventory of donor collateral, branded gifts, and office supplies.
- Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Social Media platforms.
- Blackbaud proficiency with either E-Tapestry or Raiser’s Edge experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a development setting or non-profit organization
- The successful candidate will be a mature, accomplished and consistent professional who is able to prioritize a varied task list.
- Must have a collaborative work style and the ability to partner with all levels of the organization
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic who is conscientious, attentive to detail, results-oriented
- Health and Dental insurance; Retirement plan after 6 months
- The Concussion Legacy Foundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How To Apply
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com