The Database and Prospect Manager supports the fundraising actions of the Development Team. Primary responsibilities are prospect management and research, gift processing and acknowledgement/stewardship processes, and database health and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect management and research for the Development Team, with emphasis on creating and maintaining a donor pipeline, producing accurate and timely reports and analyses, and supporting the team with donor or prospect information.
- Document and communicate proper parameters for database management.
- Actively seek new and updated contact information through outreach and research.
- Update wealth screening for current and potential donors.
- Enter gift and pledge information in Raiser’s Edge and execute acknowledgement process.
- Create and execute plan to improve alumni and donor data.
- Area expert in database management which includes audits, corrections and pursuing missing information. Routine and consistent report preparation and distribution. Understand and execute custom report generation.
Education and Experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Blackbaud, Salesforce, Advance or an equivalent CRM/database system
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be personable and connect with alumni and parents
- Proficiency with MS Office and ability to learn school systems
- Available for occasional evenings and weekends
- Experience – Minimum of two years in the field of Development
- Experience working in a high school environment
How To Apply
Ms.Milka Kattan, Director Human Resources
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume with the position title in the subject line.