The Customer Service Representative (CSR) interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. He/She also ensures the efficient and accurate entering of all requests using proprietary software as well as documenting complaints and issues while providing superior customer service to members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Assist customers with transportation questions and concerns
- Schedule, modify and cancel reservations as requested
- Obtain and document details of any complaints being filed
- Receive and document customer concerns
- Ensure that all relevant customer information is documented
- Attend all required meetings
- Adhere to and ensures all company policies and procedures are maintained
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
- Ensure accurate trip data input
- Maintain a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Demonstrate sincere personal commitment to producing high quality work
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation and resolution
- Promote a positive working environment
- Other duties as assigned
Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous
Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Six months to one year prior contact center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry strongly preferred
Excellent customer service and people skills and must be able to work independently or with a team
Ability to quickly learn new technology and processes
Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
Read, write and understand English fluently
Ability to accurately type 35wpm
Ability to answer a high volume of calls up to 100+ calls per day
The physical requirements that must be met and the work environment characteristics outlined below are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit at and work on a computer with headset for periods of time
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds and reach/bend to retrieve items in cabinets and shelves
- Required to be at the work location to perform job functions
- Ability to speak, hear and see for the assigned work day
- Repetitive key stroke/data entry for the assigned work day
- Minimal ambulating
*Inbound Calls, No Sales!
*Casual Dress Monday and Friday
*LogistiCare Store with logo items for purchase based on merit
*Customer Service Appreciation Week with activities, prizes, and themes everyday
*Building-wide competition over must funds raised for Kidney Walk, National Cancer Society, Austin Food Bank, Toys for Tots, and more!
*Game Day Fundraisers, potlucks and monthly raffles!
Medical, Dental & Vision
Spouse and family life insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Employer Paid Life&Voluntary Life Insurance
Employer Paid Sick/Vacation Time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.