Do you have a strong desire to help others succeed? Do you enjoy one-on-one coaching? Are you a team player who brings positive, high energy and fast-paced mindset to work?
As a Counseling Manager, you’ll oversee the daily responsibilities of a team of financial counselors and administrative support staff. You’ll ensure the team meets service deliverables on a variety of internal and external programs. You’ll also maintain responsibility for a suite of direct to consumer programs which require process design and management.
The most important characteristic of our team is that we are connectors– we connect clients with the best financial service to meet their needs. Clarifi is a place where we work as a team with extreme integrity to provide top-notch quality experiences & services. I invite you to learn more here: https://clarifi.org/Opens a New Window.
At the heart of this role is a deep passion and commitment to providing clarity, support, and development to your team.
· A Full-Time Counseling Manager position
· An opportunity to start work immediately
· Regular business hours, some evenings/weekends as needed
· A wonderful location: 1635 Market Street, 5th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103
· An close-knit team that operates efficiently and with energy
· An opportunity to develop a dynamic team of financial counselors
· 5+ years of managerial experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
· Knowledge of credit and collections, customer service, financial planning, finance or mortgage experience preferred
· Strong commitment to consumer service/advocacy and social justice
· Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to support data analysis and staff management
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and external program staff
**This positions requires about 20% travel in and around the Philadelphia area.
Clarifi reserves the right to change this description at any time. Clarifi practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.
How To Apply
Please apply online through our Careers page. Please include your resume, cover letter and a writing sample.