Corporate Giving SpecialistCorporate Giving Specialist https://www.foundationlist.org/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 email@example.com https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/12f8c172bcb483d4089f37bb99d1be46?s=96&d=mm&r=g
About ASHP - Do you thrive on innovation and change? Join our collective voice on issues related to medication use and public health. Engage with colleagues in an environment where we value different backgrounds and perspectives of all employees and strongly believe in the principles of inclusion. We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented Corporate Giving Specialist to join our dynamic Foundation. As the philanthropic arm of ASHP, the Foundation supports ASHP by advancing the professional practice of pharmacists and the pharmacy workforce by funding research and education that improves health outcomes through optimal, safe and effective medication use. In this important role, you will be a part of an award winning, collaborative and mission-driven organization. Our generous benefits, competitive wages and meaningful work are what makes ASHP an exciting and rewarding place to be!
- Remote work through July 1, 2021
- Virtual interview process and meetings
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Health and temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Title: Corporate Giving Specialist
Reports to: Vice President for Development
Job Summary: The Corporate Giving Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of the ASHP Foundation’s corporate giving fundraising initiatives, including the Corporate Partners Program, corporate prospect research, corporate proposals, corporate prospecting email campaigns, corporate grants, and grant applications on corporate and philanthropic organization websites.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing successful corporate proposals, correspondence, and compelling case materials for corporate proposals and grants.
- Identifies and pursues grant/funding sources through web-based grant and philanthropic portals. Develop leads and conducts background research data gathering. Prepares grant proposals and assumes responsibility for transmission to granting organization. Manages the ASHP Foundation database to protect and update online password/access system for these philanthropic portals. Prepares grant reconciliations and final reports as needed for submission to corporate supporters.
- Assumes the primary responsibility for coordinating all corporate membership program donation requests through corporate/philanthropic organization's web-based grant portals and works with the program staff to submit online program grant applications.
- Tracks and reports corporate fundraising metrics through detailed weekly and monthly reports.
- Manages the activities of the Corporate Partners Program, including in-person meetings, webinars, Corporate eNewletters, and Corporate eAlerts.
- Creates collateral and briefing materials to assist CEO, Vice President for Development, Vice President for Research & Education, and Board members in their face-to-face tasks when meeting with potential corporate supporters.
- Displays well-versed knowledge and provides guidance on email distribution system and website content management system.
- Periodic travel may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five years or more professional work experience with a demonstrated track record in developing and implementing corporate fundraising campaigns.
- Proven fundraising experience in managing corporate fundraising campaigns and successful grant submissions, including grant reconciliations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent persuasive writing and creative thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with individual donors.
- Experienced project management skills, with demonstrated success in organizing work, meeting strict deadlines, and setting priorities.
- Proven data analysis skills and experience working with donor databases. Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Ability to work with diverse constituents, both internally and externally.
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential donor information.
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Available to travel.
- Computer literacy, including experience and proficiency with database and office productivity software. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and donor databases.
- Ability to synthesize and produce reports, issue briefs, background papers, etc.
- Knowledge of healthcare or pharmacy a plus.
How To Apply
To apply, please use the link below: