The Communications & Media Manager is responsible for coordinating, integrating, developing and growing all NYTS communication channels. Using a mix of creative, technical and analytical skills, the Manager ensures consistency of messaging design and awareness across the website, social media, and print media, with the overall goal of amplifying the NYTS message to advance the broader vision of the institution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Business or Computer Science (concentration in Marketing/Branding preferred)
- Proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program using advanced multimedia technology
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with publishing software (currently Apple Final Cut or Premier Pro Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite), Photoshop, Illustrator, website development tools and other related software
- Experience in digital media design and development
- Experience in live streaming and video production software
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Possess personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry
- Work cooperatively and effectively with administration, faculty, staff, and students
- Deftly juggle multiple projects – some with fast turnaround time
- Occasional training and continuing education for job related responsibilities will be encouraged
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should respond with their resume and cover letter including salary expectations. We will contact applicants whose backgrounds match the criteria for the role.
New York Theological Seminary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.