The Clinical Program Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and supervising administrative and clinical activities in support of the Children's Receiving Home (CRH) mental health and social work programs. The Clinical Program Manager must plan, prioritize, supervise, and review the work of assigned clinical staff. He/she will also establish and implement operational and/or clinical processes, methods, and procedures in support of the assigned program and to function as a proactive and positive team leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Clinical Program Administration
• Implement clinical program consistent with the over-all agency treatment philosophy and within professional perimeters for best practices.
• Plan, organize, manage, and coordinate the operational, administrative, and clinical activities in support of the mental health and social work programs.
• Participate in the development and implementation of the assigned program’s mission, goals, and objectives.
• Review and evaluate operations and activities of assigned program on a continual basis.
• Oversee and participate in treatment planning and/or case management meeting and activities.
• Oversee, coordinate, and participate in client evaluations, program admissions, and discharge planning for the assigned program.
• Ensure prompt and appropriate attention to crisis management issues.
• Provide Clinical Supervision.
How To Apply
Please apply on our website www.CRHKids.org, also please attach a resume to the application on the website