The Marketing Associate helps Artists Repertory Theatre achieve its strategic goals through the project management of the theatre’s playbills, marketing collateral, email communications, press communications, and website; as well as providing project support as needed to the marketing/development teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the production of playbills: curating editorial content, collecting artist bios, working with print vendors, ensuring timely delivery, and accuracy and quality of content
- Writes and delivers regular sales emails
- Writes and edits all press materials for Artists Rep productions and activities including press releases, media advisories, and calendar listings ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Creates and collects content, and manages continual updates to the website
- Manages scheduling and coordination with production photographer and secondary photographer along with the selection of promotional photos
- Assists in Social Media campaigns
- Generates, in conjunction with Marketing Director, story ideas for pitching to media outlets and solicits, arranges, and organizes media coverage and interviews (print/radio/tv) for both production and institutional purposes
- Coordinates press outreach for media coverage
- Coordinates interviews in conjunction with Marketing Director and Stage Management
- Provides general support to marketing and development departments; including writing, event staffing, and organization of department meetings
- At least three years public relations/marketing experience with performing arts experience strongly preferred
- Experience in HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and database management (Tessitura experience strongly preferred)
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent publication project management skills
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter
- General knowledge of and/or enthusiasm for theatre and arts organizations, and the ability to ignite that enthusiasm in others
- Some weekend and evening work required
- Starting at $35,000 (DOE) and includes a healthy benefits package
Full posting can be found here.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, résumé, and three (3) references to email@example.com with MARKETING ASSOCIATE SEARCH in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Artists Repertory Theatre is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. The position will remain open until a diverse list of qualified candidates has been assembled.
Artists Repertory Theatre does not discriminate in its hiring and employment practices against any applicant because of race, color, creed, age, national origin, religion, political affiliation, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.