Nationally recognized nonprofit venture philanthropy seeks an Analyst to support its strategy focused on advancing diverse leadership in education.
The Diverse Leaders strategy aims to advance Black and Latino leadership in education. Our goal is for Black and Latino leaders to represent at least 40 percent of the PreK-12 education workforce, mirroring the demographics of U.S. students today. Learn more about our Diverse Leaders strategy here.
As the Diverse Leaders Analyst, you will:
- Lead and manage the team’s data life cycle including qualitative and quantitative data collection, conducting high-quality research analyses and reports, and ensure our internal systems support accurate and timely information across our portfolio
- Support the team’s investment process across the full continuum of work streams from recruitment to due diligence to reporting on outcomes
- Manage team operations which include planning for informative and engaging team meetings and retreats, and managing internal systems and reporting against key objectives
- Contribute to venture support through meaningful knowledge sharing among our ventures and helping coordinate communities of practice
- You report to Diverse Leaders Partner, Tiffany Cheng Nyaggah
- The Diverse Leaders team also includes Frances Messano, Natalie Wilson and Crystel Harris
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation is based on experience though we peg our salary ranges to the 75th percentile for salaries for comparable roles in the Bay Area.
- Benefits include a 401(k) program with a generous 7% match, 100% of health/dental/vision premiums covered for you and 50% for dependents, plus additional benefits.
How To Apply
Apply online here