Looking to join a thriving and dynamic community? Then get to know us! As an independent Classical school, we serve students from infant through high school creating life long learners.
POSITION PURPOSE / JOB SUMMARY
- The Admissions Coordinator facilitates admissions processes and procedures by efficiently communicating with and assessing potential families, completing the enrollment process and successfully onboarding new students in a manner that upholds SLOCA’s mission and vision.
- Student/Family retention starts with admissions and the coordinator is critical to ensure a first great experience for every new Student and their Families!
JOB STRUCTURE AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Non-Exempt Employee Status
- Full time (40 Hrs/week), year round
- Reports to the Director of Admissions and Parent Care
- Supports the Early Education Directors, High School Directors, and Teaching Teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree required or equivalent experience
- Administrative/Office Assistant experience - 2+ Years
- School experience a bonus
- Technology fluency and experience - computer literate and quick tech study; knowledgeable with Word, Pages, Excel, Google Suite, etc.
- Clerical and Administrative procedures and systems - filing, record-keeping, simple database design (Airtable, Google, other)
- Familiarity with school, non-profit and business laws, preferred
JOB STATUS AND COMPENSATION
- Hourly rate $18-$22, commensurate with experience.
- Paid time off, tuition discount, holiday pay, dental, vision and health benefits, 401k matching
How To Apply
Please send a resume along with cover letter or brief video sharing why you are interested in this role and why we should consider you to email@example.com.
Thank you for your time!