Pay: $20 - $25 per hour
Description: The person in this position will serve as the sole administrator for the non-profit organization Society of Georgia Archivists. This position is responsible for managing and maintaining organizational contacts, databases, website and financial management. This is a year-round contract position with a one-year renewable contract.
- Update and maintain membership roles by following up with lapsed members and adding/removing members from WildApricot.
- Updating and maintaining the organization’s website and email lists.
- Taking meeting minutes and creating agendas for board meetings and business meetings of the organization.
- Organizing and managing the organization’s Google workspace.
- Schedules board meetings, creates agendas and arranges Zoom meetings.
- Provides information to new members about member benefits.
- Keeps up to date lists of vendor contacts, current board member contact information, etc.
- Works with the Program and Local Arrangements Committees with annual meeting logistics.
- Maintains a P.O. Box for mail.
- Managing, updating, and revising workflows and procedures.
- Works with the Treasurer to make sure all regularly occurring bills are paid on time, subscriptions are up to date, and manages the organization’s QuickBooks accounting system.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as an administrator
- Hands-on experience with WildApricot, QuickBooks, Google Suite for nonprofits, and other technologies.
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma required, additional certifications and/or degrees preferred
- Must be based in Georgia or be able to maintain a P.O. box in Georgia
How To Apply
To apply submit a cover letter, resume and three references in Word or PDF file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org