Administrative Assistant – 28 HoursAdministrative Assistant – 28 Hours https://www.foundationlist.org/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 email@example.com https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d8b98249f452e4e130293bb962669517?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The General Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for the four Regions of Hadassah Florida. This position is based in our Boynton Beach, FL office.
- Answer Phones and direct them to the appropriate person
- Create and update PIF files for four Florida regions
- Create and maintain volunteer directories for four Florida regions.
- Using the appropriate online programs and/or software, maintain segmented email distribution lists for various categories of volunteers and staff.
- As directed by Co-Managing Directors, send eblasts as necessary; monitor open rates, and inform appropriate director of issues.
- Work with PR and Market Associate to distribute newsletters and blast emails to appropriate segments by email and/or USPS.
- Create mail merges of correspondence and labels for printing at local Region offices.
- Perform other duties, as required.
Education and Experience
- BA or 2-3 years equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge in intermediate zoom skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products at an advanced level
- Proficiency in Luminate and/or other eblast online applications as determined by local Co-Managing Directors
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented, precise, organized, and proactive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to handle daily mail including ability to prepare, mail or ship, and receive packages, and move packages up to 20 pounds in weight
- General office skills including answering telephone, maintaining files, etc.
- Other skills as needed.
How To Apply
Apply for Administrative Assistant - 28 Hours using the link below: