Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.Requisition #10360 ACCS Director (ACCS Centralized Expense, Boston) Schedule: TBD Salary: TBD
- Each year, Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. provides effective, compassionate care to more than 20,000 individuals and families who face the challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness, drug and alcohol addiction and aging at over 160 sites in Boston and southeastern Massachusetts. Passion. Integrity. Respect. Those are just some of the words employees use to describe our culture. We have a sense of humor and a sense of humanity. Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) is a comprehensive, clinically focused service anchored by a multidisciplinary team that provides clinical coverage 24/7/365 via an Integrated Team led by clinical staff. ACCS Integrated Teams provide clinical interventions and peer and family support, in order to facilitate engagement, support functioning, and maximize symptom stabilization and self-management of individuals residing in all settings. Bay Cove employees want to make an impact. We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking. Be different. Lead change. What you will do:
- Partner with members of MH Leadership to develop, implement, and ensure fidelity to integrated clinical and recovery models that result in meaningful outcomes.
- Promote, implement, and reinforce the principles of ACCS while leading efforts to operationalize ACCS principles into day-to-day practice in a manner consistent with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the hiring, orientation, training, supervision, and evaluation of all ACCS staff enables staff to provide services which are respectful, trauma-informed, clinically-robust, and recovery-oriented. - Promote the retention of staff by providing a work atmosphere in which all persons feel respected and valued. - Provide leadership and supervision by establishing performance expectations; coaching, developing, and evaluating performance to enable supervisees to be successful in contributing to the achievement of individual, ACCS and agency objectives.
- Oversee the operational clinical, financial, and administrative performance of ACCS, ensuring that the services provided are effective and efficient, and are performed within established budgets by determining future needs, monitoring actual progress, and allocating resources to meet a changing environment.
- Utilize recovery-oriented, inclusive language and principles in all communication and interactions with Persons, colleagues, and collaterals. Provide on-call coverage for clinical or administrative emergencies on a rotational basis. Full job description may be requested at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Position reports to: Vice President of Mental Health Location of Position: Boston, MA
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. You will need:
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related field required. - LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or other behavioral health category which qualifies as Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts and at least five years post-licensure experience working in mental health services required.
- At least 15 years of progressive clinical, managerial, and leadership experience in a range of community-based treatment environments required. Demonstrated passion for collaborating with Persons, their families, communities, and staff to develop and implement clinical services which are informed by evidence-based practices, which are recovery- and resiliency-oriented, and which achieve relevant, measurable outcomes. - Solid understanding of evidenced-based and emerging best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to operationalize service models. - Demonstrated ability to balance clinical and financial goals.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply, pay differential offered for candidates with fluency in certain essential languages.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Apply online by going to https://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=10360.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How To Apply
Please apply through our website on the computer as our site is not mobile friendly.