The Foundation Forum is a community focused open news blog and forum launched for the foundation and nonprofit community, vendors, job seekers, advocates of philanthropy, programming and foundation initiatives.
Here you may post questions about your work, and discuss among your peers issues relating to foundation/nonprofits, organizational leadership, administration, operations, IT, grantmaking, job seeking, and or related nonprofit initiatives and events.
- All registered users may post industry related information exclusively about and pertaining to foundations and the nonprofit sector.
- No sales information or job posts are listed in the Forum.
- Discussions are limited to nonprofit issues, foundation trends, growth, industry information, news, networking, job seeking, events, philanthropy, and related foundation program information and questions.
- This is a forum to help other nonprofit professionals.
- If you have ideas or would like to contribute content or ideas, we want to hear from you.
Foundation List, as a social venue (and job board made just for nonprofits and foundations) makes available this public platform where individuals may network, and discuss industry and foundation trends, challenges, ask questions to piers about grantmaking or nonprofit programs, and is also a place to network with other current foundation staff and advocates of nonprofit work. All users must follow the rules of the Forum and hate speech or sales information is never allowed. Please be respectful of each other and our site.